Subject: Diatomaceous earth and pest control

Diatomaceous earth and pest control

From: Jutta Gopfrich <j.goepfrich<-a>
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2005
In our storage and display rooms we consider to use diatomaceous
earth (Kieselguhr) against insect infestation. Does anyone have
experience with that product? Also we are looking for a source for
pheromone traps against certain beetles (Anthrenus). We would be
very grateful for any kind of information,

Jutta Gopfrich and Katharina Mackert
Deutsches Ledermuseum / Deutsches Schuhmuseum Offenbach
Restaurierungsabteilung
Frankfurter Str. 86
D - 63067 Offenbach am Main
+49 69 829798 15