Subject: New web site--Books on books

New web site--Books on books

From: Esther C. Fan <oakknoll<-a>
Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2005
updated our website with a newlydigitalWe have

functional "Digital Books" page

Our "Digital Books" page
<URL:http://www.oakknoll.com/digitalbooks.php> lists over 60
fully-digitized books about books for you to search through and
enjoy. They are easy to navigate and organized into the following
categorizes: Bibliography, Bookbinding, Book Collecting, Book
Design, Book Illustration, Bookplates, Book Selling, Fine Printing,
Private Press and Artist's Books, Forgery, History of Printing,
Libraries, Literary Criticism, Publishing, Typography, and Writing
and Calligraphy. We hope you find this to be a helpful utility and
would appreciate any feedback you can offer.

    **** Moderator's comments: This very well organized list of
    links to online books will be very useful to book folks.

Esther C. Fan
Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street
New Castle DE 19720