Subject: Washington Conservation Guild

Washington Conservation Guild

From: Emily Jacobson <ejacobson<-a>
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Washington Conservation Guild
Fifth Meeting  2004-2005 Season
Thursday February 3, 2005

Discussions of Ongoing Projects in the Conservation Laboratories at
the Baltimore Museum of Art

    Ann Boulton
    Matisse Sculpture Techniques

    Thomas Primeau
    The Collecting and Conservation of Old Master Prints at the
    Baltimore Museum of Art

    Lauren Ross
    Case Studies on the Framing of American Modern Paintings

    Kimberly Schenck
    The George Lucas Collection: A Resource for the Study of 19th
    Century French Art

Reception at 5:00pm. Lab lectures begin promptly at 5:45pm

Directions from DC:  take Baltimore-Washington Expressway (I-295) or
I-95 North to I-395 to Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard.  Follow
MLK Boulevard for approximately one mile, staying in the center lane
to avoid being forced into right or left turns.  As MLK Boulevard
ends, make a left turn onto North Howard Street. After passing 29th
Street, bear right at the fork onto Art Museum Drive. The museum
address is 10 Art Museum Drive.

Please enter at Staff Entrance modern wing.  Reception will be in
the Hess Boardroom. You must arrive before 5:45pm to be escorted
upstairs for the lectures. Parking may be difficult so please plan
accordingly.

Questions? E-mail washingtonconservationguild<-a t->hotmail< . >com

                Distributed: Saturday, January 22, 2005