Subject: Microclimates

Microclimates

From: Jerry Shiner <jshiner<-a>
Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2005
I am writing a short history and description of active microclimate
technology for possible presentation in February. I'm looking for
information about applications using mechanical solutions for
climate control in display cases control prior to 1978.

*Any* stories (dramatic, comedic, horror, adventure, or any
combination thereof) or just your anecdotal information relating to
mechanically controlling humidity or temperature in display cases
would be greatly appreciated. Of course, the presentation will be
posted at <URL:http://www.microclimate.ca> when done.

Jerry Shiner
Microclimate Technologies International
jshiner<-a t->microclimate< . >ca