Subject: Repairing hot table

Repairing hot table

From: Maria Scarpini <mimmasca<-a>
Date: Friday, December 31, 2004
I  have a Nascor Hot Table built in 1987. It has been working fine
so far, but now the thermostat doesn't work any more and does not
regulate the temperature properly. I tried to find the Nascor
techical Services, but they seem to have desappeared. Does anybody
have any suggestion to help me find somebody to  fix it? Thank you
very much

Maria Scarpini
20 Jay Street, Suite 1017,
Brooklyn, NY 11201