Subject: Publications sought

Publications sought

From: Alan Phenix <alan.phenix<-a>
Date: Friday, December 17, 2004
    author.

I am trying to get hold of second-hand copies of two issues of the
National Gallery Technical Bulletin.  I wonder if any Cons Distlist
members might have spare copies they are willing to sell for a
reasonable price?  The two issues that I am after are:

    National Gallery Technical Bulletin Vol. 17, 1996, and
    National Gallery Technical Bulletin.  Vol. 18, 1997.

I would be happy to cover postage/delivery charges as well as the
cost of the book.

Alan Phenix
Senior Lecturer
Conservation of Fine Art,