Subject: Textile storage case

Textile storage case

From: Milic Zoran <zoran.milic>
Date: Thursday, December 16, 2004
I am working in National museum of Slovenia as a textile
conservator. I am involved in projecting textile storage. My first
task is to suggest the right storage cases for all kind of textile
artifacts. As I am not experienced in this matter I am looking for
someone who can give me some information in this sense. I am aware
that construction materials are very important (kind of timber,
coatings etc.), as well as design of the cases. I request and I am
looking forward for help related to choosing constructing materials,
design and advice for competent manufacturer.

mag. Goja Pajagic Bregar
National museum of Slovenia
Presernova 20
Ljubljana
Slovenia
+386 1 2414 429

                Distributed: Thursday, December 16, 2004