Subject: Air abrasion system

Air abrasion system

From: Erica Devine <edevine>
Date: Thursday, December 2, 2004
We are a relatively small, but expanding, commercial archaeological
conservation practice, operating in Dublin. We wish to invest in a
new air abrasive machine for use on archaeological iron.  Has anyone
had experience with the following machines:

    Microtip CML MT500 Single blast media, suction pressurized
    container. C/w: non exhaust type, carbide nozzle, pressure
    regulator, foot pedal.

    Microtip  CML-W1 Single blast media, pressurized container.
    Includes: auto exhaust system, carbide nozzle, pressure
    regulator, foot pedal.

Recommendations and advice readily welcome.

Erica Devine
Conservation Manager,
ArchCon Labs Ltd.

                Distributed: Thursday, December 16, 2004