Subject: Diasec

Diasec

From: Tugi Balog <tugi>
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2004
We are interested in offering better protection for photographic and
digital prints images and quality work to our clients.  We have
experience facemounting photographic and digital prints to acrylic
and glass.  We are seeking any further, more recent feedback about
experience with photographic or digital prints that have been
finished with the Diasec process, in particular we are keen to hear
about longevity issues, discolouration or any advantages.

Tugi Balog
Graphic Art Mount
9 May St (at rear)
St Peters NSW 2044
PO Box 177
St Peters NSW 2044
+61 2 9550 4232
Fax: +61 2 9550 5334

                Distributed: Thursday, December 16, 2004