Subject: Workshop on Spanish for conservators

Workshop on Spanish for conservators

From: Mireia Xarrie <info>
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Spanish conservation/art language courses
Barcelona

These days the world is more and more globalised. Professionals are
working increasingly in an international environment, where
multi-language capacities can be a distinctive factor.

Through our Spanish language courses, we aim to develop
communication and understanding between students and professionals
across the world .

Goals:

Beginners: The main goal of this Spanish course is to learn Spanish
conservation/art vocabulary.

Advanced: The main goal would be the development of the
participants' abilities to speak and understand Spanish.

Price: 2 days 12h  300Euro, 3 days course  18h 400Euro.

Teacher: Mireia Xarrie, BA in Art history from the Universitat
Autonoma de Barcelona. Third generation of painting conservators.
Author of Glossary of Conservation (Februry 2005).

    March 23-25, 2005
    Spanish for graphic documents conservators
    400Euro and info

    April 18-19, 2005
    Spanish for ceramic conservators
    300Euro and info

    May 11-13, 2005
    Spanish for easel painting conservators
    400Euro and info

    May 23-24, 2005
    Spanish for textile conservators
    300Euro and info

    June 2-3, 2005
    Spanish for textile conservators
    300Euro and info

    June 15-17, 2005
    Spanish for sculpture and polychromy conservators
    400Euro and info

Further information:

    Mireia Xarrie
    c.escoles pies 76
    pral 1
    Barcelona 08017
    +34 93 4171347
    Fax: +34 93 2123715
    info [at] balaam__art__com
    <URL:http://www.balaam-art.com>

                Distributed: Thursday, December 16, 2004