Subject: Cabosil M5

Cabosil M5

From: Mark Vine <vpackthread>
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2004
I am pleased to advise that we are now stocking Cabosil M5, an
untreated fumed silica (several conservators in Europe have asked if
we could take this item) on board because makers would only sell by
the 100 kilos at a time. M5 has an extremely small particle size and
is used to increase the viscosity and thixotropy of liquid coatings
and consolidants. In ceramic conservation M5 is used to enhance
epoxy infills. M5 is available in 100 gm units. Full technical data
along with a small sample is available on request.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd
Unit 2 Ashville Way
Off Watlington Road
Cowley, Oxford OX4 2RD
England

                Distributed: Wednesday, December 1, 2004