Subject: Position at Tate

Position at Tate

From: Anna Anderson <anna>
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Sculpture Conservator
Tate
Starting salary: UKP21,000 pa

We have an opportunity for an experienced Sculpture Conservator to
join our team.  This position focuses on conservation support for
Tate Liverpool and Tate St Ives while based in London.  You will
advise on collection care and storage of sculptures in a range of
media as well as examine, restore and ensure they are properly
documented.  You will also advise on display requirements.

You will need to hold a recognised postgraduate qualification or
equivalent training in sculpture conservation with at least three
years' experience. Organisational, communication and analytical
skills are essential as well as being able to work independently on
conservation treatments and advise on environmental monitoring and
the transport of art works. You will also have basic word processing
and IT skills.

In addition to salary, Tate offers generous benefits including the
choice of final salary or stakeholder pension.

For an application pack, please visit <URL:http://www.tate.org.uk>
or email amandeep.bains [at] tate__org__uk quoting ref 4138/CR

Closing date: 10 December 2004

Tate is working towards equal opportunities

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 24, 2004