Subject: Classifying resins

Classifying resins

From: Isabel Herraez <isabel.herraez>
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2004
I am looking for articles regarding classification of products used
in conservation, mainly resins. I do recall reading that some
products belonged to different groups (A: 100 years, B: 75, C: 50,
etc.) depending on their ageing characteristics, reversibility,
unexpected changes, etc. Any information on the subject is welcomed.

Isabel Herraez

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 24, 2004