Subject: Publication sought

Publication sought

From: Niccolo Caldararo <caldararo>
Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2004
    author.

I am looking for a copy of the Technical Papers From 1968 to 1970 of
the IIC American Group, 1970.   Short of this if anyone has a copy
of Margaret Waterston's "A vacuum table treatment for cupped paint
films on canvas using chemicals and water" in the same publication
pages 121-143.   I would very much appreciate a copy.

Niccolo Caldararo
Director   and Chief Conservator
Conservation Art Service
PO Box 77570
San Francisco CA 94107

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 24, 2004