Subject: Salt water

Salt water

From: Robert E. Schnare <schnarer>
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2004
In September a request was received about how to handle books damaged by
salt water.  I did not see a response to the request and was wondering
if anyone responded.  I am looking for information on the topic for a
disaster preparedness workbook.  My library is next to a large body of
salt water.

Robert E. Schnare
Library Director
Naval War College Library
Newport, RI 02841
401-841-2641
Fax: 401-841-6491

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 24, 2004