Subject: Visiting in Sri Lanka and India

Visiting in Sri Lanka and India

From: Angela Suegreen <angelasuegreen>
Date: Monday, November 8, 2004
    author.

I am a newly qualified Paper Conservator working in an archive in
London. I am travelling to India and Sri Lanka for a period of two
to three months at the end of this year and would very much like to
visit a few paper and object conservation studios while out there.
Does anyone know of any studios that I could visit in either Sri
Lanka or India? Many thanks,

Angela Suegreen

                 Distributed: Monday, November 22, 2004