Subject: Lanaset dyes

Lanaset dyes

From: Elisabet Cerda Dura <elisabetcer>
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2004
I am a textile conservator in Spain. There is no one else in this
country with academic degrees about textile conservation, so I am
alone if I have a problem. I would like to ask somebody how to dye
with Lanaset dyes. I have the recipes from the place I studied but I
do not remember how to make the calculations for the dyes and
additives (my weight sample is 1g).

Elisabet Cerda Dura

                 Distributed: Monday, November 22, 2004