Subject: Experts on evaluating adhesives sought

Experts on evaluating adhesives sought

From: Ellen Pearlstein <ellen.pearlstein>
Date: Sunday, November 7, 2004
    author.

I am looking for expert contacts who could contribute to a training
session on adhesives evaluation, for a course on adhesives for
mid-career conservators to be offered by the American Institute for
Conservation. For this project, I am interested in names and contact
information for adhesive chemists or materials scientists in the
U.S, who are familiar with low and high tech techniques of
evaluating adhesives for properties of interest to conservators.

Ellen Pearlstein
Senior Object Conservator
Brooklyn Museum

                 Distributed: Monday, November 22, 2004