Subject: Conservation business for sale

Conservation business for sale

From: David Ashman <triptych>
Date: Monday, November 8, 2004
Opportunity to acquire an established business that provides
conservation treatments, training and a boutique range of supplies.
There is plenty of room for growth and further improvement. Suitable
as a sole business for a conservator with creative energy. See
<URL:http://www.triptych.info>

Current owners have put in all the hard work and are proud to be
making available a business that offers an enviable lifestyle option
and income within New Zealand. There is a supportive and growing New
Zealand Conservation community. For details about conservation in
New Zealand visit <URL:http://www.conservators.org.nz/>

The business was established in 2001. Since that time we have built
a reputation for reliability and quality. We are considered leaders
in the conservation of books and archives throughout New Zealand.

Our recognizable brand is accepted as a mark of professionalism in
the field. A clean and easy-to-follow website has been up and
running for the last 3 years. We are currently the only private
business in New Zealand that provides book conservation by a
qualified conservator.

A lot of our treatment work arrives by way of referral and repeat
business. It comes from institutions, the general public and book
dealers.

Training Courses for Disaster Preparedness and Care and Handling of
Books have been well received. Consistently during the last 3 years
maximum numbers have been reached for our courses. Most
registrations are as a result of recommendations from previous
course participants.

The materials and supplies part of the business is building slowly
and strongly. The product range has intentionally been kept small to
ensure that we are able to design and source the best possible
products. Feedback at a recent Conservators' Conference endorsed our
belief that our products are what the New Zealand Heritage Sector
needs. Repeat custom from our catalogue, first issued 2003 and
revised and reissued 2004, is proof of this.

Please send expressions of interest to this address:

    David Ashman
    Triptych Ltd
    PO Box 16 133
    Wellington 6002