Subject: IIC Congress preprints for sale

IIC Congress preprints for sale

From: David Saunders <david.saunders>
Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2004
Sale of preprints from previous IIC Congresses

To make space we are looking to sell some of our considerable stocks
of preprints from the following nine IIC Congresses at a greatly
reduced price:

    Conservation of Stone and Wall Paintings (Bologna 1986)
    Conservation of Far Eastern Art (Kyoto 1988)
    Cleaning, Retouching and Coatings (Brussels 1990)
    Conservation of the Iberian...Cultural Heritage (Madrid 1992)
    Preventive Conservation (Ottawa 1994)
    Archaeological Conservation (Copenhagen 1996)
    Painting Techniques (Dublin 1998)
    Tradition and Innovation (Melbourne 2000)
    Works of art on paper (Baltimore 2002)

These preprints are now available to current IIC members at UKP10
per volume (non-members UKP20). Any six volumes can be purchased for
the price of five (UKP50, or UKP100 for non-members). Prices include
surface postage; for airmail outside Europe, add UKP5 per volume).
As IIC membership is currently UKP37, any non-member buying more
than three sets of preprints can save money by joining IIC. This
offer is only available through the IIC office

    6 Buckingham Street
    London WC2N 6BA, UK
    iicon [at] compuserve__com

Payment should be made in pounds sterling by credit card
(Visa/Delta/Eurocard/MasterCard).

                 Distributed: Monday, November 22, 2004