Subject: Cleaning glass

Cleaning glass

From: Zoe Old <zold>
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2004
We are trying to identify a cleaning product, either chemical or
non-chemical for cleaning windscreens, mirrors etc on our large
exhibits that are on display.  Obvious this cleaning product needs
to be one that is suitable for use in the vicinity of a wide range
of types of object. I was wondering if any one had any
recommendations?

Zoe

                 Distributed: Tuesday, November 9, 2004