Subject: Source for MS2A resin sought

Source for MS2A resin sought

From: Elizabeth Robertson Rose <liz>
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2004
Our paintings conservation studio uses MS2A resin to make up
varnish, for use as a retouching medium and for spray application.
Dr Vincent Routledge of Linden Nazareth (Linden Chemicals) was, I
believe, the sole manufacturer of MS2A. Dr Routledge recently
advertised his business for sale and his business number is now out
of service. Could anyone supply me with a contact number for Dr
Routledge, or with information on whether the manufacture of MS2A
has been taken over by someone else or is now discontinued?

Liz Rose
Egan, Matthews and Rose
Douglas Court
West Henderson's Wynd