Subject: Source for dispersed hydrated lime

Source for dispersed hydrated lime

From: Pierlucio Pellissier <pierlucio>
Date: Friday, October 8, 2004
Robin Gerstad <robingerstad [at] conservationsolution__com> writes

>Does anyone know what happened to Liner Rolpanit? They were the only
>company that we knew of that distributed dispersed hydrated lime to
>the US.

I used their Keim (silicate) paint last year here in Canada, I have
since heard that the owner (of the Canadian branch) passed away.

You can try anyway at the Canadian address

    Liner Rolpanit
    30 Glen Cameron Rd suite 101
    Thornhill, Ontario L3T 1N7
    Canada