Subject: Source for tapa sought

Source for tapa sought

From: Heike Wichelmann <heike.wichelmann>
Date: Monday, October 4, 2004
I am student at the University of Applied Science in Cologne,
Germany, and I am working on a thesis about tapa and methods for its
conservation. I am searching for tapa material for executing
different tests for dying and deacidifying tapa. I would be very
pleased for any information where to get tapa.

Heike Wichelmann

                 Distributed: Thursday, October 7, 2004