Subject: Source for dispersed hydrated lime

Source for dispersed hydrated lime

From: Robin Gerstad <robingerstad>
Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2004
Does anyone know what happened to Liner Rolpanit? They were the only
company that we knew of that distributed dispersed hydrated lime to
the US. Now their website and phone number are defunct, with no
forwarding information. We would like to know if they are still in
business, how to contact them, or alternately, any other commercial
source of dispersed hydrated lime available in the US? Thank you,

Robin Gerstad
Conservator
Conservation Solutions, Inc.
503 C Street, NE