Subject: Window films

Window films

From: Liz Branigan <elizabeth.branigan>
Date: Thursday, September 16, 2004
I have been asked to give advice about ways of reducing light in a
gallery that is under construction in a listed building. The gallery
has windows down one side of the room. I am looking for information
on companies in the UK who supply window film that cuts down on
light as well as UV. Also if anyone has other ideas, e.g. blinds,
sensor controlled or manual, that are not going to detract too much
from the windows, and where to get them. I realise this subject has
come up before on the DistList, but there are no details about where
to access this equipment.

Liz Branigan
Durham University Library
Durham
UK

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 28, 2004