Subject: Apprenticeship opportunities

Apprenticeship opportunities

From: Eboni A. Francis <e_francis>
Date: Sunday, September 5, 2004
I am interested in getting back into bookbinding--this time as a
full-time career--and wondered if becoming an apprentice first
sounds far-fetched.  I would like to eventually go back to
school--I'm leaning toward North Bennett Street School in
Boston--but in the meantime, my hands are itching to make, repair
and conserve books and paper.  I am in ohio.  Does anyone know where
I might inquire about such apprenticeships anywhere in the state?

Eboni

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 15, 2004