Subject: Tri-Tec

Tri-Tec

From: Victoria Montana Ryan <hceltacorey>
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2004
I am working with an artist who, back in the early 50's, used a
paint called Tri-Tec (created by Permanent Pigments, later bought
out by BinneySmith?). This paint is a "pre-acrylic" as the artist
describes it ...supposedly composed of wax, casein and oil.  I'm
looking for anyone familiar with the product, especially with the
cleaning of this type of paint.

Victoria Montana Ryan
Art Care Services

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 15, 2004