Subject: Painted wooden ceiling

Painted wooden ceiling

From: Sabine Azzopardi <azzo>
Date: Sunday, August 29, 2004
    author.

I'm a fourth year student currently reading for a bachelor's degree
in paintings conservation. I'm writing my dissertation on a painted
wooden ceiling (panels on beams) which has paper rosettes attached
to it (decoupage?). Does anybody have any information (bibliography,
conservation treatment proposals, methodology etc.) about the
subject? All information received will be fully acknowledged.

Sabine Azzopardi
Institute for Conservation and Restoration Studies - Malta.

                 Distributed: Sunday, September 5, 2004