Subject: Tapa

Tapa

From: Heike Wichelmann <heike.wichelmann>
Date: Monday, August 23, 2004
I am student at the University of Applied Science in Cologne
Germany, and I working on a these about tapa and methods for its
conservation. I would be very pleased to have more information about
the material, climatisation and the possibilities of the
deacidification of tapa. Is there any literature about it?

Heike Wichelmann

                 Distributed: Sunday, September 5, 2004