Subject: Ceramic stove

Ceramic stove

From: Alex Patchett-Joyce <apatchett9>
Date: Friday, August 6, 2004
I am undertaking the reconstruction of a ceramic stove as an MA
project.  I am looking for documented examples of either a similar
project  or other large ceramic objects eg tiled or mosaic floors
being removed from  their original location and being displayed
elsewhere eg in a museum.  Also any documentation on decorative
functional objects becoming decorative art objects.

Alex Patchett-Joyce

                 Distributed: Thursday, August 12, 2004