Subject: Nipping presses for sale

Nipping presses for sale

From: Marysa de Veer <marysa>
Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2004
    author.

I have a selection of beautiful Caste Iron nipping presses for sale.

The sizes are as follows:

    15 x 20.5 inches
    Daylight 18 inches
    UKP400

    14 3/4 x 10 inches
    Daylight 3 inches
    S. Morlden and Co Makers London
    UKP250 (very pretty)

    15 x 10 inches
    Daylight 2 inches
    UKP120

    15 x 12.5 inches
    Daylight 10 inches
    Hampson Bettridge and Co, Fann Street, London EC
    UKP350

All four presses are in excellent condition.

The presses with the makers name on them have attractive brass
plaques.

Please contact me for further details.  I have digital images which
I can email.  Shipping can also be arranged if necessary.

Marysa de Veer
The Otter Bindery
42 Hare Hill
Addlestone