Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <consdist-request>
Date: Thursday, August 5, 2004
If you post an item that is time critical (e.g. a job posting
with a deadline), you *must* get it to
consdist [at] lindy__stanford__edu with adequate lead time. I have been
getting a spate of items sent at the last moment and these cause
problems for me because I feel obligated to get them out
quickly, pushing other postings back in the queue.

This situation will no longer be tolerated. If you have an job
or other announcement with a deadline, you must submit it at
least three weeks in advance; items received after that cutoff
will be rejected without notice.

                 Distributed: Thursday, August 5, 2004