Subject: Printing book plates

Printing book plates

From: Roxanna Herrick <rherrick>
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2004
I am wondering if anyone can help with identifying a printer that
print sheets of labels with adhesive without jamming.  Are there any
particular type of label that works better than others.  Are any
printers capable of printing these sheets easily and permanently?
We have quite a few different bookplates for different funds that we
need to put through a printer, mainly for the quality of the
printing.

Roxanna Herrick
Preservation Administrator
Washington University Libraries