Subject: Conservator's Emporium

Conservator's Emporium

From: William Foster <gmtbill>
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2004
It has come to my attention that rumors are out and about regarding
Conservator's Emporium no longer being in business. We are very much
alive here and trying the best we can to provide materials to
conservators in the field. Due to a large uncollected receivables
the past two years it has been very difficult for us to stay on top
of our inventory. This year alone we have over $30,000 in
uncollected funds for materials we have sold. Needless to say for a
small business that amount of money can hurt us.

We will do our very best to provide service in a timely manner but
please bare with us. We have many products in stock for your use but
the products that are not high volume sales may be back ordered.
Usually the backorders are not long in coming and if they are needed
in a rush we have them drop shipped to you.

If you are not able to get ahold of us by phone then just send an
email or a Fax: and we will get back to you. As of two weeks ago I
(the owner) am back in the office but I have let everyone go here
except Yolanda (my wife/boss). Hopefully we can go through standing
orders that you may have with us and get things cleared up for you.
It is my understanding that many of you have not been getting return
calls. I truly apologize for this inconvenience. If I can not fill
your orders I will give you a resource to get what you need or will
get the materials for you from another supplier so you do not have
to hunt.

We thank you for you patience and enduring the storm with us for
just a short time more. If we can maintain our present customers and
you continue to order from us we will get things rolling to ensure a
quick and quality service for you.

Bill Foster

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 22, 2004