Subject: Disaster preparedness

Disaster preparedness

From: Panayotis Lazaris <lazaris_pan>
Date: Sunday, July 18, 2004
    author.

We have a collection of various materials (paintings on wood,
ceramics, metal objects, detached wall-paintings, wood sculptures,
etc.) in a small museum. We care about methods and materials of
packaging and preservation in case of a disaster, such as:

    chemical war
    nuclear war
    fire
    flooding

Panayotis Lazaris
Vicky Anastasiou
Conservators of antiquities and works of art
2nd Ephorate of Byzantine Antiquities
Athens, Greece

                 Distributed: Wednesday, July 21, 2004