Subject: Communicating conservation

Communicating conservation

From: Dominica D'Arcangelo <d.d'arcangelo>
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2004
    author.

I am a conservation graduate student at University College London. I
am currently researching my dissertation topic which asks the
question 'what is the point of communicating conservation?'.  It
will address issues about communicating conservation to the public
in museums.  I have posted an online survey at
<URL:http://www.eccomi.co.uk/survey> and would really appreciate it
if practicing conservators who currently work in museums spare a few
minutes to fill it in.

Please forward this URL to others that you know in the profession
that may be interested in participating.

I am happy to share my survey findings and conclusions with those
who complete the survey.  If you are interested, please email me
directly: d.d'arcangelo [at] ucl__ac__uk.  Also if you have participated in
a successful communication project at your museum and would like to
talk to me about it, please contact me.

Dominica D'Arcangelo
MA Principles of Conservation
Institute of Archaeology