Subject: Library shelving

Library shelving

From: Marco Di Bella <mdibella>
Date: Saturday, July 3, 2004
I'm working for the manuscript library of Sana'a, Yemen, and we are
looking for proper library shelving to store the manuscripts
collection in the renewed space.

Does anyone knows a good supplier able to ship the required material
to Yemen? Here I found a dealer of Steelcase Strafor products but we
are experiencing a lot of problems also in simply obtaining an
answer from the Company in Europe.

Marco Di Bella
Book conservator
Sana'a