Subject: Gel ink

Gel ink

From: Dean DeBolt <ddebolt>
Date: Thursday, July 8, 2004
I noticed that Pilot Pens, producers of the Gel Roller, is
continuing to market them as "acid-free" and of "archival quality."
I've checked the DistList archives in CoOL and searched Google but
don't seem to find any recent (past 2-3 years) ink studies of the
gel ink. Can anyone enlighten me about this?

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750