Subject: Hornemann Institute web site

Hornemann Institute web site

From: Cord Brune <brune>
Date: Wednesday, July 7, 2004
    author.

Help us to improve our service for you and participate in an online
survey to evaluate the web site of the Hornemann Institute.

The Hornemann Institute is presently carrying out an evaluation of
its web site. This evaluation will help us to better respond to your
needs and to improve our services for conservators (database with
theses, database with conservation reports, literature resources,
etc.)

We would be very grateful for your participation in answering 11
simple questions in the online survey at:

    <URL:http://www.hornemann-institut.de/english/umfrage.php>.

Cord Brune
Conservator
HAWK University for Applied Sciences and Arts
Hildesheim/Holzminden/Gottingen
Department for Conservation and Restoration

Hornemann Institut
Kardinal-Bertram-Strasse 36
31134 Hildesheim
Germany