Subject: A death

A death

From: Jim Bloxam <jpb43>
Date: Wednesday, July 7, 2004
It is with great sadness that we pass on the news of the death of
Dr. Nicholas Hadgraft. Nick died suddenly on Sunday July 4th. Nick's
passing is a great loss to the many who knew him as a friend and
mentor. Words are hard to find to express our appreciation of Nick.
Nick's contribution to book conservation was immense. There is much
to say and we, along with others, will endeavour to do this in the
coming days.

The funeral service for Dr. Nicholas Hadgraft will be on Tuesday
July 20, 2004, 10:30 am at St. Andrew's Church, Mingle Lane,
Stapleford, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Donations can be sent to either British Heart Foundation, the Magog
Trust, or Suffolk Wildlife Trust.

Jim Bloxam
Alan Farrant
Cheryl Porter