Subject: Plastic boxes for sale

Plastic boxes for sale

From: Kaori Asai <ciao>
Date: Monday, June 28, 2004
    author.

Second-hand Stewart Clear plastic boxes for sale.  Steward boxes are
often used to store objects or/and for scientific experiments by
museums and conservators.  The 45 boxes are clear polystyrene with
their fitted lids, and the dimensions are 140 x 79 x 60 mm.  The
boxes were used for my University final year project.  The boxes are
in very good/as new condition as they were used for a monitoring
purpose. I purchased the boxes from a supplier, and they cost me
about GB 23 pounds for 15 boxes. I very much appreciate if anyone
would be happy to buy the boxes off from me at GB 10 pounds for 15
boxes (excluded postage). If you would like to see the boxes, please
refer to Stewart catalogue or e-mail me; I have photographs when I
used them.

Kaori Asai
Textile Conservator

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 1, 2004