Subject: Collaboration with native groups

Collaboration with native groups

From: Monica Shah <shahmon>
Date: Sunday, May 23, 2004
    author.

I am posting this on behalf of Angela Linn, Collections Manager at
the University of Alaska Museum of the North. She is interested in
hearing about incidences of Native collaboration on conservation
projects for museum objects. At UAM, a kayak project involved
community members in providing conservation treatment to a damaged
museum-owned artifact. I will forward any responses to her.

Monica Shah
Objects Conservator

                   Distributed: Friday, May 28, 2004