Subject: Workshop on Spanish for art professionals

Workshop on Spanish for art professionals

From: Mireia Xarrie <info>
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2004
Spanish Art language courses in Barcelona

    Spanish for curators: 20-24 september 2004

    Spanish for conservators: 27 September-1st October 2004

1 week course: 30h, 6h daily.

Price : 400 euros or the equivalent in US Dollars.

The main goal of our Spanish courses is to improve the participant's
communication skills, to learn vocabulary- specifically that
relating to art history, conservation and museum studies.

The emphasis of classroom activities is therefore the development of
the participants' abilities to speak and understand technical
Spanish.

Spanish level: Participants will be welcomed to enrol if they have
had studied Spanish before.

The materials of the courses have been done by our team, Spanish and
English philologist, art historians and conservators (since 1930's).

Further information:

    Mireia Xarrie
    c.escoles pies 76
    pral 1