Subject: Adhesives for lining

Adhesives for lining

From: Meenakshi Devi <meenakshi2258>
Date: Saturday, May 15, 2004
I am a conservator living and practising in Delhi, India. For a
paper, I am doing research on adhesives used in lining of paper.
Could someone please help me to revise the list of traditional
adhesives so that I do not leave anything out. If anyone has tested
any new ones or has any knowledge of any please do tell me.

Meenakshi

                   Distributed: Sunday, May 23, 2004