Subject: Mold on architecture drawings

Mold on architecture drawings

From: Flavia Balan <fbalan>
Date: Monday, May 3, 2004
I need somebody with experience in architecture drawings. We have a
lot of pencil and ink drawings with severe problems of fungi. The
most important effect in this form are the drawings on canvas. What
is the treatment for these documents after the mechanical cleaning?

Flavia Balan
Restorer of the Documental Archive
Institute of American Art
School of Architecture, Design and Urbanism
Buenos Aires, Argentina

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 4, 2004