Subject: University of Texas Preservation and Conservation Studies Program

University of Texas Preservation and Conservation Studies Program

From: Holly Robertson <cochinea>
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2004
    author.

Students at the University of Texas Preservation and Conservation
Program (PCS) are currently developing an online journal and
repository. It is hoped that the site will also encourage
communication between current students and alumni.  To that end, we
would like to update our contact information.  If you are a graduate
of the program, and would like to participate, please email us at
cochinea [at] ischool__utexas__edu with your contact information, and a
brief (2-3 lines) bio.  We look forward to hearing from you,

Beth Heller
Holly Robertson
2004-2005 Editors
Cochineal: An Online Student Journal and Repository of Conservation,
    Preservation and Cultural Studies Preservation and Conservation
    Studies
School of Information
University of Texas at Austin

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 4, 2004