Subject: Instructor sought--addendum

Instructor sought--addendum

From: Joanna McMann <archmuse>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2004
In Conservation DistList Instance: 17:66 Thursday, April 15, 2004 I
wrote

>I'm currently studying in the Archival Practices program at George
>Brown College in Toronto. The last course in this certificate
>program is "Care of Records (Conservation)." It begins May 4, 2004.
>
>I recognize the timing is tight, but as of yet the College is
>without an instructor for this course. The College does not have lab
>facilities so it would be really great to find someone who has
>Conservation experience.

Interested people should respond to the school directly, the correct
e-mail address is:

    cebusiness [at] gbrownc__on__ca

Please note the course starts soon--May 4, 2004--and is in Toronto.
It is a part time course, 6-9pm Tues and Thurs night for 7 weeks.

Joanna

                 Distributed: Wednesday, April 28, 2004