Subject: Stainless steel mounting clips

Stainless steel mounting clips

From: Michael Hojlund Rasmussen <mhr>
Date: Friday, April 16, 2004
Ulrik Runeberg <rune-ulrik [at] gmx__de> writes

>Where can I get mounting clips in stainless steel, to fix paintings
>in their frames?

In Denmark there is a local manufacturer of the mounting clips that
you want. However, they are made of aluminium which is an advantage
in cases where you have to shape the clips in order to obtain a
tight connection between the painting and the frame. I don't know
how aluminium respond to the climatic conditions in Puerto Rico, but
it might be worth trying. Please contact:

    Activa Metal
    att. Tina Botcher
    Banelokken 36, 1. th.
    DK-2730 Herlev