Subject: File cabinets

File cabinets

From: Scott Campbell <scott_campbell_-_alt>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2004
I am looking for a source of metal 4-drawer vertical file cabinets
with enclosed bottoms. I need to protect our slide collections and
paper files from dust and humidity rising up from a concrete floor.
I can't seem to find anything online except a couple of
manufacturers of over-priced units ($300-$400). Any help would be
most appreciated.

Scott Campbell
Director, Sacred Archives of Adidam
Avataric Ruchirasala of Adidam